As Southwest Florida’s leading innovator of programs, services and communities that ensure the wellbeing of older adults, Cypress Living offers a truly rewarding career path. As a team member, you’ll enjoy an ideal work/life balance, highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, job training and educational incentives, and opportunities for continued education and job advancement. As we continue to grow and deliver the best in care and trust to our surrounding community, Cypress Living is committed to providing a forward-thinking, supportive work environment to help talented healthcare, technology and customer service professionals “LOVE WHERE THEY WORK”!
ALL CYPRESS LIVING EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Full-Time Employees (Minimum 30hrs/week)
- Robust insurance package: Medical, Dental, Vision, as well as Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- FREE Life Insurance policy
Full-Time and Part-Time Employees (Minimum 20hrs/week)
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Optional AFLAC insurance plans
- Generous paid time off plan
- Annual Service Award recognition
- Participation in the resident Employee Appreciation Fund
All Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Employees Employees (Regardless of hours worked per week)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Free medical clinic visits – 6 per fiscal year
- Tuition discounts at Rasmussen College, Hodges University and Nova Southeastern University
- Scholarship program for continuing education
- Free flu shot annually
- Free hams/turkeys at Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Company provided uniforms (if required to wear a uniform)
- Access to exercise room and pool (limited hours)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free counselling services
- FREE Annual Employee Health Fair
- Company paid employee appreciation events including breakfasts, cookouts, luncheons, and annual holiday party
- Various discounts to area attractions, gyms, movie theaters & more!
- Work today, get paid today with dailypay.
HERE’S WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY
“My greatest sense of fulfillment comes from making a difference in someone’s life every day and bringing out their smile. I certainly don’t take for granted having the opportunity to work with friendly people, everyone from residents to staff. The employees take so much pride in the services they provide to the residents and to me that speaks volumes. The benefits at Cypress Cove are great! I personally utilize many of the benefits offered and overall it has increased the quality of life for me and family. I can take my kids to sporting events, theme parks such as Disney, the movie theater plus more at a discounted rate…and the extensive paid time off program allows me the time to make it possible!”
I really enjoy getting to make a positive difference for our residents.
“Cypress Cove offers great opportunities for employees to grow. I have been here over 15 years and I love it!”