As Southwest Florida’s leading innovator of programs, services and communities that ensure the wellbeing of older adults, Cypress Living offers a truly rewarding career path. As a team member, you’ll enjoy an ideal work/life balance, highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, job training and educational incentives, and opportunities for continued education and job advancement. As we continue to grow and deliver the best in care and trust to our surrounding community, Cypress Living is committed to providing a forward-thinking, supportive work environment to help talented healthcare, technology and customer service professionals “LOVE WHERE THEY WORK”!
ALL CYPRESS LIVING EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Full-Time Employees (Minimum 30hrs/week)
- Robust insurance package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability plans, as well as accident and critical plans.
- FREE Life Insurance policy
Full-Time and Part-Time Employees (Minimum 20hrs/week)
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Generous paid time off plan
- Annual Service Award recognition
- Participation in the resident Employee Appreciation Fund
All Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Employees Employees (Regardless of hours worked per week)
- Work today, get paid today with dailypay.
- Retirement plan with company match
- Free medical clinic visits – 6 per fiscal year
- Tuition discounts at Rasmussen College and Hodges University
- Scholarship program for continuing education
- Free flu shot annually
- Free ham or turkey at Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Company provided uniforms (if required to wear a uniform)
- Access to exercise room and pool (limited hours)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free counselling services
- FREE Annual Employee Health Fair
- Employee appreciation events
- Various discounts to area attractions, gyms, movie theaters & more!
HERE’S WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY
“My greatest sense of fulfillment comes from making a difference in someone’s life every day and bringing out their smile. I certainly don’t take for granted having the opportunity to work with friendly people, everyone from residents to staff. The employees take so much pride in the services they provide to the residents and to me that speaks volumes. The benefits at Cypress Cove are great! I personally utilize many of the benefits offered and overall it has increased the quality of life for me and family. I can take my kids to sporting events, theme parks such as Disney, the movie theater plus more at a discounted rate…and the extensive paid time off program allows me the time to make it possible!”
I really enjoy getting to make a positive difference for our residents.
“Cypress Cove offers great opportunities for employees to grow. I have been here over 15 years and I love it!”
I am the Security Manager here, having retire from thirty years in public service with Law Enforcement and Paramedics. I have to say that by far, my time here with Cypress Cove has been my most rewarding experience. The residents are some of the most gracious, caring and giving individuals that I have ever known. The employees here are equally as amazing. I have been here three and a half years and have intentions of staying as long as they will have me.
I am part of the Security Team here at Cypress Cove. Working here has been one of the best things to happen to me. There are so many things to highlight about Cypress Cove and why I enjoy working here but I will focus on the main one which is team work. Everyone is always willing to help out whenever they can. I recently started wearing silly, funny socks which the residents really enjoy. I told myself I may look silly but it has been putting a smile on the residents faces when they see my socks. Working here has really pushed me to become an even better person.